WVBC Nutter Fort Campus is currently seeking a Financial Aid Officer and Instructors
No experience necessary, if you are an energetic person who likes to work with people, has reliable transportation, and at least a 2 year degree.
The Financial Aid Officer position is full-time. Instructor positions are part time.
APPLY TODAY! Competitive salary and benefits
E-mail your resume and cover letter to:
or mail resume to:
WVBC, 1052 Main Street
Wheeling, WV 26003
NUTTER FORT CAMPUS
or mail resume to
WVBC, 116 Pennsylvania Avenue
Nutter Fort, WV 26301
WVBC is seeking new applicants for their teaching staff in the fields of:
- Medical (surgical technician, geriatric, phlebotomy) – Four year degree, RN or LPN required
- Legal – Bachelors Degree Required
- Business – Bachelors Degree Required
- Computers – Bachelors Degree Required
- Prior teaching experience helpful but not required
- Prior work experience helpful but not required
Interested individuals may apply by submitting a cover letter, resume and 3 references via email or US Mail to the campus location(s) below.
WVBC is an equal opportunity employer.