- You must have obtained a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Contact us!
Call (304) 232-0361 – Wheeling – email@example.com
Call (304) 624-7695 – Nutter Fort – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule an interview with an admissions representative.
- Meet with a financial aid advisor.
What to bring to your first meeting:
- Your support team: parents, spouse, or anyone you trust to help you make decisions.
- A list of any questions you have concerning WVBC, financial aid, scheduling, programs, etc.
- Work Schedule (if applicable).
- A positive attitude about attending college.