- To add a name to a layer just simply click on its default name and type the new name.
- You can grab any layer and drag it to up or down in the layers list. The last layer in the list will be above all the others inside the slide.
- Basic Here you can select the type of your layer which either an image, or any of the available text type with the contents. Text layers can contain any HTML code, so you can intert anything, for example a Youtube video with its embed code.
- Option In this section you can customize your layer animation settings, including delays, durations and easings. There is an option to hide this layer, so it won’t show up in your slider. If you want to create more similar layers, you can also duplicate it.
- Link If you want to link your sublayer, you can enter the URL here and select a target which controls the link behaviour. _self means that the link will open in the current tab/window while the _blank will always create a new tab/window.
- Style In this tab you can customize your sublayer appearance. Please see the tooltip messages for example codes for each field. If there is no option for your needs, you can enter your custom CSS code in the “Custom Styles” text field. Please note that the above fields will always override the custom style settings if they have the same settings.
Easings are timing functions of the animations, you can manipulate the objects movement with it. Please visit this page to find out more about easings and see real-time examples.